Product Code: AMS-OP-MLAMILSIMOPEN-SINGLESale Price $45.00
MLA Milsim Open 5v5 2018 Official Registration:
DATE AND TIME:
Sat, Dec 8, 2018, 9:00 AM - END OF DAY
Sun, Dec 9, 2018, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
SC Village Paintball and Airsoft Park
8900 McCarty Road
Corona, CA 92880
- No Refunds
- All AEG and mechanical HPA airsoft guns must chrono at 400fps using 0.20g BBs.
- All non-mechanical HPA airsoft guns must chrono at 360fps with 0.20g BBs.
- Bolt action rifles are allowed to shoot at 500fps with 0.20g BBs, but they have a 50-foot engagement distance.
- One hit and you are out.
- Dead men don’t talk. Talking to a squadmate after you get shot can lead to an automatic loss for your team. Further incidents will have your team disqualified.
- All buildings that don’t have roofs will have simulated roofing unless there is a clear vantage point above the area. Any grenade or projectile fired through the roof of a building will not count.
- No engagement distance.
- Full auto is allowed.
- Grenades MUST project BBs in order for it to count as a kill. Thunder B’s and other sound/flash devices will be for distraction use only.
- Smoke grenades can be used only if the field conditions are suitable.
- Midcap magazines with up to 180 round capacity only. Hicaps are not allowed.
- Do not abuse props used in the game. Intentional destruction of MLA, vendor, or host field property will result in ejection from the event.
- Barrel plugs are mandatory when off the field. Dead rags are mandatory and must be shown when you are dead. Dead rags will be provided.
- Be respectful of others and display positive sportsmanship.
- Squads can only have ONE LMG and ONE sniper rifle each.
- Each match is based on best of 6 rounds, with each round lasting 4 minutes or when all objectives are complete. After 3 rounds, teams will switch sides with a 5 minute halftime. Should a match end in a tie, there will be a final tiebreaker.
- If the bomb is planted, the game will have the remaining time adjusted to just 60 seconds. This can extend a round to 5 minutes.
- Players are allowed 3 AEG Midcap magazines per round. Players using a GBBR may carry 5 magazines as long as they are GBB magazines. All players can carry 2 pistol mags or 1 extended pistol mag. You are allowed to bring more than that amount to your resupply area in the
- There are two teams: Attackers and Defenders.
- Attackers must defend two bomb sites that are on the field. Attackers can win by planting and detonating a bomb or eliminating the enemy team.
- Defenders must attack one of two bomb sites, plant a “bomb”, and defend it until it explodes. - Defenders can win if they defuse a bomb, stop the bomb from being planted in the allotted time, or eliminate the enemy team.
- After each round, competitors will have 60 seconds to reload at their spawn. LMG’s are only allowed to reload at halftime.
- Each team is allotted two 60 second timeouts they may use at any time. If they call one in the middle of a round, their timeout will take place before the next round starts. Each team will have a table with everything they need to reload on the field.
- If there is an emergency on the field, such as an injury or fire, a
- Each team will have two medics. Each medic can revive a fallen teammate by applying a dummy tourniquet to that player. Please do not use real tourniquets. A medic cannot revive another medic.
- As soon as you are shot, you can wait for a medic or head back to your
- Referees will be stationed at key points on the field and mingled in each squad. The ref will not engage enemies or give away the position of a team. Do not shoot the refs on the field.
-We will be running scenario games throughout the course of the event for pickup games on both days, so if your team is eliminated, you can participate in those as well! The top three teams will all win prizes for each player, but we may invite more than just the top three to our championship event at the end of this season.
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- This is an 18+ event. Due to the competitive rules we have in place, this is mandatory.
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- You can park at the SC Viper area at SC Village. You don't need a parking pass, however, campers aren't allowed in the main parking lot. There is a separate lot just down the hill for camping.
- What can I bring into the event?
- Bring everything you need to compete. Should you forget anything, we will have vendors that will have a variety of necessities you can purchase. Some additional services such as battery charging may come with a fee.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- Please email email@example.com
Be the First To Rate ItWrite a Review