Lancer Tactical M4 SPR "Interceptor" LT-25 GEN 2 AEG - TAN (Low)
Product Code: LT-25T-G2
Sale Price $139.00
- Out of Stock - Cannot be ordered
- Gen 2 version now sports upgraded handguard w/ removable handguard extension
- Upgraded flip-up front and rear iron sights w/ quick deploy release
- Lightweight polymer receivers and handguard reduces player fatigue.
- Full metal Version 2 gearbox allows AEG to shoop up to 390 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs)
- Sleek free float handguard comes with rail segments for flashlights and lasers
- Full-length top rail for aftermarket red dot sights and scopes
- Ergonomic magazine well perfect even with gloved fingers.
- Removable flip-up front and rear iron sights.
- Ambidextrous adapter slig mount for 1-point slings.
- Comes fully equipped with bag of 0.20g BBs, battery and charger!
Operation: Electric Automatic
Build: Polymer Receivers, Stock, Handguard / Metal Outer Barrel
Firing Modes: Semi-automatic, Full-automatic w/ Functional Safety
Muzzle Velocity: 370 - 390 FPS / 330 - 350 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs) [High / Low Version]
Gearbox: Full Metal Version 2
Magazine: 300rd High Capacity
Battery: 9.6V 1600 mAh Nunchuck (included)
Inner Barrel: 6.03 mm diameter (Tightbore)
Weight: 4.3 lbs
Overall Length: 32.25" in / 35.5" in. (Retracted / Extended)
Ammo type: Seamless 0.20g or heavier (0.23g, 0.25g, 0.26g, 0.28g, etc) BBs. For maximum performance and accuracy, Airsoft Megastore recommends GoldenBall ProSlick BBs which carry perfect spherical consistency and density, available at Airsoft Megastore for the lowest price on the market, guaranteed.
Package includes: 1X rifle, 1X hi-cap magazine, 1X rechargeable battery
Battery Charger Recommendation: Airsoft Megastore recommends the use of a smart charger to avoid overcharging the battery (overcharged batteries may cause decreased airsoft gun performance and may shorten battery life significantly). Smart chargers not only shorten charge time significantly (up to 800% faster charging), but more importantly, also automatically shut off once the battery is fully charged to avoid overcharged batteries.