G&G PDW15-AR 12" AEG Airsoft Rifle w/ Mock Suppressor - BLACK
Product Code: GNG-EGC-PDW012BNBNCM
Sale Price $330.00
- In Stock - Usually ships immediately
Our Take: Designed with the fearsome Badger graphic located on the left side of the lower receiver, the PDW15-AR Rifle is a beast to be reckoned with. This model rifle is created with full metal externals such as the M-LOK Rail System and flip-up front/rear sights. High density polymer upper and lower receivers to maximize the durability of its shell. Taking a look inside, parts are crafted out of metal as well with the cylinder head, neodymium magnets, tightbore barrel, and gearbox internals.
In unique fashion, the stock is a two-position collapsible part with two side button releases to extend the rifle. Adjust the stock to improve the stability in your performance while aiming down range. The battery placement has an easy access for the user and its also located in the rear and covered with a protector. Simply apply full pressure to the side buttons to fully slide out the stock. Squeeze and hold the lower facing button of the protector to gain access to the compartment where you can store a 7.4V LiPo stick battery.
The PDW15-AR is an ambidextrous work of art with a fire selector, magazine release and charging handle leading the way. The magazine release in particular can make it even more simple for both conventional and southpaw shooters. The charging handle allows access to the hop-up dial and opens up the dust cover. Semi and full-automatic firing modes are also available along with safety mode.
Fire away with G&G's AEG rifles as one of the best economic choices on the market.
NOTE: PEQ Box, Angled Foregrip, and Red Dot Sight accessories shown in pictures are not included.
- 12" inch CNC machined M-LOK Rail System.
- Integrated mock suppressor is included.
- Three set of side rails to add aftermarket accessories.
- Two-position collapsible stock with side button release.
- Battery placement is sealed with a cover located in the back of the stock.
- Advanced hi-torque long axis motor with 17000 rpm.
- Consecutive full length top rail allows for optic attachments.
- Contoured motor grip design for improved grip and comfort.
- Polycarbonate hop-up chamber with adjustable dial knob for ease of use.
- Full metal M-LOK rail system, flip-up front/rear sights.
- Full metal tightbore barrel, cylinder head, neodymium magnets, and gearbox internals.
- High density polymer upper and lower receivers.
- High capacity flash magazine for rapid winding.
- Reinforced nylon polymer waffle magazine for easy handling and a comfort grip.
- 380 FPS muzzle velocity is capable to be used in most outdoor fields.
- Ambidextrous magazine release makes it easy for both conventional and southpaw shooters.
- Ambidextrous fire mode selector switch includes semi-auto, full-auto, and safety mode.
- Ambidextrous charging handle opens up dust cover and access to the hop-up unit.
- Two sling mounts are located in the front, two toward the rear, and one sling in the stock.
- Ergonomic motor grip that can fit most hand sizes.
Operation: Electric Automatic
Build: Full Metal Rail System, Gearbox / Polymer Receivers, Magazine, Pistol Grip, Muzzle, Stock
Firing Modes: Fully Automatic, Semi-Automatic, Safety Mode
Muzzle Velocity: 380 FPS (w/ 0.20 BBs)
Magazine: 300 Rounds
Gearbox: 8mm Ball Bearing
Battery: 7.4V Stick (Sold Separately)
Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable Rotary Type
Inner Barrel: 13" Inches
Weight: 5.64 Lbs
Length: 31" Inches
Ammo type: Seamless 0.20g or heavier (0.23g, 0.25g, 0.26g, 0.28g, etc) BBs. For maximum performance and accuracy, Airsoft Megastore recommends GoldenBall ProSlick BBs which carry perfect spherical consistency and density, available at Airsoft Megastore for the lowest price on the market, guaranteed.
Package includes: 1X AEG Rifle, 1X Mock Suppressor, 1X 300rd Magazine
Battery Charger Recommendation: Airsoft Megastore recommends the use of a smart charger to avoid overcharging the battery (overcharged batteries may cause decreased airsoft gun performance and may shorten battery life significantly). Smart chargers not only shorten charge time significantly (up to 800% faster charging), but more importantly, also automatically shut off once the battery is fully charged to avoid overcharged batteries.