ASG CZ-805 BREN A2 Airsoft AEG Rifle - TWIN-TONE GREY
Product Code: ASG-50105
Sale Price $349.95
- In Stock - Usually ships immediately
NOTE: This item follows MAP and does not qualify for any promotions that discount price.
Our Take: The ASG CZ-805 BREN A2 Airsoft AEG Rifle is a compact, very accurate airsoft rifle that makes shooting a very enjoyable experience. This rifle features an accessible quick change spring system, enabling you to change your spring without removing your gearbox. This makes it particularly useful when having to meet FPS regulations for airsoft matches. The side picatinny rails are removable, giving your rifle an even more sleek look. Adjustable flip up front and rear sights along the monolithic picatinny top rail can be used to assist in close to mid-range combat by enhancing your perception and accuracy. A scope or other more preferable sights can be attached as the wielder feels is necessary. The foldable rear stock can be switched from mid range to CQB on a whim. An ambidextrous mag release and fire mode selector makes this gun ideal for conventional and southpaw shooters alike. The full metal version 3 gearbox is equipped with upgraded 7mm bearings, and the tough CNC alloyed construction of the ASG CZ-805 BREN A2 Airsoft AEG make this rifle very durable and a great buy.
About ASG (Action Sport Games):
ASG is a Danish airsoft company which dates back to 2003, whose focus is creating accurate airsoft replicas with fully licensed real steel trademarks and solidly constructed externals. ASG’s airsoft guns are some of the most realistic looking airsoft guns on the market, known as much for their durability and solid construction as their superior performance. With a wide range of different types of airsoft guns including gas blowback and CO2 pistols, high quality AEGs, and even grenade launchers, ASG is quickly moving up in the airsoft world!
- Monolithic integral Picatinny rail system located on the top of the receiver.
- Upper receiver is constructed out of CNC machined alloy material.
- Full metal Version 3 gearbox with upgraded 7mm bearings.
- Lower receiver made with injected molded polymer.
- Removable side rails for the user's preference.
- Adjustable stock can be removed with no tools needed.
- Package includes a 300-round magazine.
- Accessible quick spring change system to adapt with on-the-field regulations.
- Ambidextrous magazine release makes it easy for both conventional and southpaw shooters.
- Polymer made CAA licensed flip-up front and rear sights.
- Ergonomic motor grip that can fit most hand sizes.
- Spring guide has a ball bearing system to maintain space between bearing races.
- Fire mode selector switch includes semi-auto, full-auto, and safety mode.
NOTE: Information regarding magazine capacity on the box and manual is determined false. The included stock magazine can hold 300 rounds of 0.20g BBs.
Operation: Electric Automatic
Build: Full Metal Bottom and Side Rail System, Upper Receiver, Gearbox, Outer Barrel / Nylon Polymer Lower Receiver
Firing Modes: Fully Automatic, Semi-Automatic, Safety Mode
Muzzle Velocity: 380-395 FPS (w/ 0.20 BBs)
Magazine: 300 Rounds
Gearbox: Version 3 (Metal)
Battery: 7.4V Stick (Sold Separately)
Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable
Weight: 7.05 Lbs
Length: 31.18"-33.34" Inches (Collapsed/Extended)
Ammo type: Seamless 0.20g or heavier (0.23g, 0.25g, 0.26g, 0.28g, etc) BBs. For maximum performance and accuracy, Airsoft Megastore recommends GoldenBall ProSlick BBs which carry perfect spherical consistency and density, available at Airsoft Megastore for the lowest price on the market, guaranteed.
Package Includes: 1X AEG Rifle, 1X Magazine, 1X Manual
Color: TWIN-TONE GREY
Battery Charger Recommendation: Airsoft Megastore recommends the use of a smart charger to avoid overcharging the battery (overcharged batteries may cause decreased airsoft gun performance and may shorten battery life significantly). Smart chargers not only shorten charge time significantly (up to 800% faster charging), but more importantly, also automatically shut off once the battery is fully charged to avoid overcharged batteries.