Lancer Tactical M4 SPR "Interceptor" LT-25 Airsoft AEG Rifle - BLACK
Product Code: VS-UKA-LT-25B
Sale Price $119.99
- Out of Stock - Cannot be ordered
FREE SPRING PISTOL ON ORDERS OVER $130 (W/ CODE: RAPIDFIRE)
This item follows MAP and does not qualify for any promotions that discount price or shipping. See available deals
- Lightweight polymer receivers and handguard reduces player fatigue.
- Full metal Version 2 gearbox allows AEG to shoop up t0 400 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs)
- Sleek free float handguard comes with rail segments for flashlights and lasers
- Full-length top rail for aftermarket red dot sights and scopes
- Ergonomic magazine well perfect even with gloved fingers.
- Removable flip-up front and rear iron sights.
- Ambidextrous adapter slig mount for 1-point slings.
- Comes fully equipped with bag of 0.20g BBs, battery and charger!
Operation: Electric Automatic
Build: Polymer Receivers, Stock, Handguard / Metal Outer Barrel
Firing Modes: Semi-automatic, Full-automatic w/ Functional Safety
Muzzle Velocity: 400 - 410 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs)
Gearbox: Full Metal Version 2
Magazine: 300rd High Capacity
Battery: 8.4V Nunchuck (included)
Inner Barrel: 6.04mm diameter
Weight: 4.3 lbs
Overall Length: 32.25" in / 35.5" in. (Retracted / Extended)
Ammo type: Seamless 0.20g or heavier (0.23g, 0.25g, 0.26g, 0.28g, etc) BBs. For maximum performance and accuracy, Airsoft Megastore recommends GoldenBall ProSlick BBs which carry perfect spherical consistency and density, available at Airsoft Megastore for the lowest price on the market, guaranteed.
Package includes: 1X rifle, 1X hi-cap magazine, 1X bag of 0.20g BBs, 1X rechargeable battery, 1X standard wall charger
Battery Charger Recommendation: Airsoft Megastore recommends the use of a smart charger to avoid overcharging the battery (overcharged batteries may cause decreased airsoft gun performance and may shorten battery life significantly). Smart chargers not only shorten charge time significantly (up to 800% faster charging), but more importantly, also automatically shut off once the battery is fully charged to avoid overcharged batteries.